Well, I made it through last night. At home, with my husband smoking all night. At one point, he tried to give me his lit cigarette to calm me down.
I was pretty on-edge, he couldn't say anything right, so he gave up for awhile. I did apologize to him eventually. My three year old daughter wanted tons of attention and I could barely cook dinner. I couldn't wait to get to bed.
I found whyquit.com and its got some good info. No cheating, no puff here and there, no nicotine gum or patches. Cold turkey is the only way and the best way according to them. Sounds reasonable.
I feel more relaxed today. There are moments during my day when I miss smoking, but I'm just trying to do other things and not think about it.
So far so good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment